Friday, July 20, 2007

Brain Dead?

After I wrote it's all in how you look at it, I found several bloggers who had been there and done that.

The ability to be a blogger makes it a very much smaller world. But it's also like work because as Guyk keeps telling me, I must write today and everyday if I expect other bloggers to read my site.

As I read other bloggers, I found I throughly enjoyed MOM IS WHACKO . Best laugh I have had all day except for new pup when she is tired. She is on the leash & Sassy & I are going outside to potty, the pup becomes a rag mop. She just slides across the kitchen floor standing only when we actually open the back door.

Thanks for coming by my site. I'm brain dead after taking all that junk to the landfill. Two trips. Our yard looks so much better.

Thanks again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nutzer is fun ain't she?..
You about tuckered, Nickle?
Oh yes...i had to laugh at the Nickle..you are a hoot!
Mr. Sweetthing will be groanin' tomorrow , don't cha' know! lol.

Call Me Grandma said...

You are the one that I think has all the charm.

MOM IS NUTZ said...

Thanks a million Ms. Sweething. I look forward to seeing and meeting you on your next road trip through Georgia. I have 7 acres y'all can park the RV or you can just have my bed!!