Saturday, November 17, 2007

I hate sick headaches

My sick headache was in charge today. My exercise program went by the wayside because I had to take anti-seizure & tylonal pills with my breakfast. These pills and my treadmill do not go together. I was afraid of falling so the best thing to do is just let the exercise program be today.

Yesterday I exercised even though I had a headache but I waited until lunch time to take my pills. I was hoping I could work thru the headache but no dice. This is day three of my headache so I hope it is about done with me.

Guyk is building another bird feeder for our beautiful birds. We have a whole new selection to look at when it gets really cold up north and they are hungry.

We had frost on our truck this morning. It was very cold. It has been a nice sunny day today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel for you, I have suffered from migraines since childhood. Mine have actually gotten less frequent over the years, but when I get one, there's only one thing for it. Take plenty of drugs a sleep through as much as possible.

NICKEL said...

Thanks, Rocky. That's what I did yesterday. I am better today.

H2o said...

I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. I hope it passes quickly for you!